We are grateful for the chance to finally resume in person worship on Sundays. Please note the following:
Holy Eucharist will be celebrated at 8 a.m. (Rite 1) and 10:30 a.m. (Rite 2). The 10:30 service will be live-streamed on the Trinity Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/TrinityEpiscopalVictoriaTx)
- There are no fellowship ministries at this time (i.e. Breakfast, Coffee Hour, Formation)
- Masks will be required while you are on the Trinity Campus. If you do not have one or forget, we will have a supply for you.
- We will remain socially distant to the best of our ability, spacing out around the sanctuary and staying close to those in our "Pod".
- Peace will be passed virtually! I know this is particularly difficult for us Episcopalians! Please maintain 6 feet for the comfort and safety of all worshipers!
- Communion will only be served in one kind, the Host. I'll be washing my hands immediately before distribution, and attempting to avoid contact during the Sacrament. Please wait for the usher to release you to receive.
- More will be said about "Spiritual Communion" during the service.
- Please refrain from gathering in the church building after the service. Worshipers should leave the sanctuary when they are done saying their prayers. I (Fr. Michael) will be outside (in the shade!) at a distance to visit briefly with you if you'd like.
We will continue to live-stream our services for the foreseeable future. If you are at higher risk, not feeling well, running a fever, or been exposed to the virus recently, please continue to join us online until you are well. The Church and the Gospel will still be here when you are better!
As is the case with most of the rest of life, this is not ideal, but it's a start. We are heading in the right direction on gaining control of this thing, so please be responsible and continue to take precautions. It is a matter of Christian obligation to care for the vulnerable, and so we gather taking all measures we can to be safe while we worship.
Rector, Trinity Episcopal Church and School
Click here to download Sunday's Bulletin
8 a.m. (Rite I)
Traditional Spoken Service
10:30 a.m. (Rite II)
Contemporary Language Service
with Organ and Choir
Monday, 9:30 a.m. (Temporarily Suspended due to COVID)
Greatwood Homes of Victoria
9606 N.E. Zac Lentz Pkwy.
Wednesday, 10 a.m. (Temporarily Suspended due to COVID)
Traditional Spoken Service,
With Anointing for Healing.